What sort of information can I request?
You can request any information that the CCG holds, that does not fall under an exemption.
If the information is your own personal data, then you should make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, and not under the FOI Act.
How do I make a request for information?
Please be advised that requests received via the postal service will not be processed until such time that staff are able to return to their offices.
What information must I include in my request?
The FOI Act requires certain information to be supplied before the CCG can respond to your request:
- Your real name – we do not have to respond to requests submitted under a pseudonym
- Your address (email addresses are acceptable)
- A description of the information you wish to obtain
- Wherever possible please endeavour to provide as much detail as you can in your request because this will help us to provide you with the information that you are seeking.
- Please note that the Frimley CCG was formed on 1 April 2021 following the merger of East Berkshire CCG, North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG and Surrey Heath CCG. The Frimley CCG works across five Places - please click here to find out more about our Places
Can my request be refused?
Our commitment to publish information excludes any information which can legitimately be withheld under the exemptions set out in the NHS Openness Code or the Freedom of Information Act e.g. the protection of commercial interests and personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. This applies to all classes within the publication scheme.
What information do we publish?
Our publication scheme sets out the CCG’s commitment to make the following classes of information routinely available:
- Who we are and what we do,
- What we spend and how we spend it,
- What are priorities are and how we are doing,
- How we make decisions,
- Our policies and procedures,
- Lists and registers, and
- The services we offer.
Subject Access Request
If you wish to access any information the CCG may hold about you, or make a request under any of the other data subject rights – these are managed on behalf of the CCG by NHS South, Central and West (SCW) Commissioning Support Unit.
If you require further advice you can put your request in writing to:
Data Protection Officer
4th Floor, Aldershot Centre for Health, Hospital Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1AY
For more information, see our Privacy Notice policy.